For any senior adults who need assistance safeguarding their money, Jewish Family Service now offers a service to help them. The financial protection assistance service can help:
- Set up a budget to help a person live within his/her means
- Set up automatic bill payments
- Review credit card usage for potential fraud
- Set up limits on account access to safeguard funds from being misused
- Review bank account expenditures online
Within a one hour meeting, JFS's specialist can review your budget with you, set you up with automatic payments, and help secure your bank account. This personalized service comes at a small fee, in accordance with Jewish Family Service usual sliding scale.
The service is open to any senior adults. Learn more here. If you're interested, please contact JFS to arrange an appointment. Call 330-867-3388.